Tropical Hibiscus Iced Tea
- 1 box, 10 1-quart sachets
- Premium wellness iced tea with NO sugar added.
- Caffeine-free herbal infusion
- Hibiscus, orange, and mango rejuvenate your senses with a juicy, fruit-forward burst of flavor
- Stay hydrated throughout the day AND keep your tastebuds satisfied.
- Enjoy this rejuvenating iced tea all year round.
Even though it tastes like it, there's actually NO sugar hiding in this refreshing premium iced tea that's bound to be your next favorite beverage, any time of the year!
Featuring a tropical blend of hibiscus flowers, rooibos, mango, and orange peel, this caffeine-free iced tea is a great way to stay hydrated throughout the day.
Bring two cups of spring or freshly drawn filtered water to 212°F, steep for five minutes, add two cups of cool water, serve over ice, and enjoy.
DID YOU KNOW?
Hibiscus tea is known to prevent hypertension, lower blood pressure, and keep your liver healthy. It's rich in Vitamin C and other minerals, so you'll be doing your body a favor while you stay hydrated throughout the day!
EVER HAD HIBISCUS SANGRIA?
3 Tbsp agave syrup
1 cup Grapes, sliced in half
Boil 32 ounces of water then steep sachet bag. While tea is steeping slice half of orange and lemon into wheels, and halve a handful of grapes.
Remove sachet and wait for tea to cool down until warm (to touch). Stir in chopped fruit add agave syrup and stir until all ingredients are incorporated. Tea can now be stored in refrigerator.
To serve, fill glass with ice then add tea. Garnish with blackberries and a slice of mango on rim.