GREEN CHILE SHRIMP TACOS
- 1 lb shrimp, tails and shells removed
- 2 teaspoons The Fit Cook Green Chile rub
- 1/2 small onion, sliced thin
- cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- Cotija cheese
- Lime wedges
- Place shrimp in a medium bowl and toss with the Green Chile Rub mix. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the onion and saute until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and any reserved liquid and saute until opaque, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- While the shrimp is sauteing, warm the tortillas. Divide the shrimp between the tortillas and top with crumbled cotija, cilantro, lettuce and garnish with a lime wedge.Serving size: 2 tortillas
Other uses for The Fit Cook Green Chile rub
- Sprinkle on steak and grill or saute
- Toss cooked tilapia chunks in Green Chile and use as enchilada filling
- Mix with melted butter and baste grilled corn on the cob right before serving